When you need extra security and a normal door just won't suffice, you need a ProSteel Vault Door
Chances are, your home already has a cement lined room built in the basement. By simply adding a ProSteel Vault Door, you can create a secure place for a gun room, cold storage or storm room. If a ProSteel Vault Door doesn't meet your needs, you can use a ProSteel Ultra Security Door or a ProSteel Vanguard Tornado and Security Door.
Ultra Vault Door
- 22 Bolts on 3 Sides INFO
- 1.25" dia. Locking Bolts INFO
- 1 5/16" Duo-Formed Steel Door made from a 10-gauge outer panel and 12-gauge inner plate
- 3/16" Steel door frame with 12-gauge reinforced U-channel behind frame
- UL Rated Type 1 Electronic Lock or Biometric Lock INFO
- Palusol Expanding Fire Seal
- 1 1/2" Fire Resistant Insulation in Door
- Made in the USA
- Starting at $3449.00
- 32" x 80" Door
- 645 pounds
- Fully opens 180 degrees
- Rough opening required 83" x 36"
- Fits into wall with a minimum thickness of 5.75"
Other ProSteel Doors
VANGUARD TORNADO AND SECURITY DOOR
- 6 1" Locking Bolts
- 12-gauge Steel
- FEMA 320 Compliant